Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

blueskies5
New Contributor

In-person group sessions?

Hey, just wondering if anyone knew any face to face group support sessions in the sydney area?

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: In-person group sessions?

Hi @blueskies5,

I do not have the information you seek but just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum.

I know it will seem like a silly suggestion, but I often find answers about services I need via Google searches. Maybe by typing the particular kind of group you want, and the name of your local area. You probably have already done this, but it's the best I can think of to suggest.

Hopefully someone in the Sydney area will reply with some ideas.

What is the particular kind of group you are looking for? Eg. depression and/or anxiety groups, or for bipolar, addiction, etc.

I am not in the Sydney area either @blueskies5 , but wanted to say welcome to the forums too 👋

Myabe try MHFA - Mental Health Foundation Australia ?

1300 643 287

Hi @blueskies5 maybe contact one door mental health. Not sure what part of Sydney you are in but there are heaps of locations listed. 

That i have, thought I would also reach out on forums for word of mouth to the best support groups. Anxiety/depression and addiction is what i'm looking for 

Hey @blueskies5 

Welcome to the forum

Perhaps phone South Pacific Private and speak to the after care team- they specialize in what you're looking for or if they can't help they could point you in the right direction. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance