Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

eeva235
Casual Contributor

I am Unhappy and Lonely

very sad day

13 REPLIES 13

Re: I am Unhappy and Lonely

Hi @eeva235 

Welcome to the forums - sorry to hear you are having a sad day. Its wonderful that you have connected and reached out here though, that takes a lot of strength. 

Can you let us know a bit more about what is going on for you so some peers can help offer support? Being lonely can be very hard, really hearing you. 🌸

Hi @eeva235 and welcome
Would you like to share whats happening for you?

Hi @eeva235 ,

welcome to the forums 👋🏻🙂

sad lonely days feel really heavy and hard. Do you want to chat about anything? It could be about anything to give your mind a break from the sad lonely feelings. 

Thinking of you @eeva235 

Lots of understanding people here if you want to chat x

My boyriend (r a ped) me yesterday!!

I found out my bf cheated on me

Hey there @eeva235  I am sorry to hear about this pain you've just come up against. We're all here to listen, and to provide support. Heart You must be feeling a lot right now - but when you're ready feel free to let us know how you're going. Have you spoken to your partner about this? Heart

hey @eeva235  i am so sorry this happened to you. are you safe from him now? is there anyone you can speak to about what happened? 

Heart Hey there @eeva235, I am just going to send you an email to check in. I also just want to note some services here that are incredibly helpful if you need further support:

1800Respect (1800 737 732) are staffed by incredible counsellors & it is totally confidential.

Our SANE Help Centre can also support you with some options and referrals to make sure you are safe and supported, our number is 1800 18 7263.

Our community does not judge, we are always here to listen.  Will e-mail you soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance