Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Hi @Mellysmellyelly 

Glad to meet you.

No, I'm still unemployed.

Since past employer used Covid as an excuse to make Redundant (Dismiss) 70 employees all at once (same day), via email.

Being unemployed has been extra socially isolating - worse than any of last year's Restrictions, or Lockdowns.

I like to post Funny or Inspiring Quotes & Pictures - To Lighten my Mood & Give me a Boost.

I like to share them, to give some "Fun & Frivolity" to others as well.

Otherwise, I find Text-Based Communication very challenging (so I often cannot write much).

Because I have daily fatigue (chronic) & Sleep Apnea, Complex PTSD (also causes fatigue), Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diverticular Disease - & my Dyslexia starts playing up, when I'm tired (start mixing up letters & words).

Thanks for saying hello.

I hope you are having a good day.

Adge

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

419 best images about Funny on Pinterest | Motivational ...

ONLINE DATING QUOTES PINTEREST image quotes at relatably.com

Cute Online Dating Quotes. QuotesGram

Funny Quotes About Online Dating. QuotesGram

79 Best Dating profile tips images | Dating profile ...

images - 2021-01-21T184519.127.jpeg

124986743_3648470585174417_7609199137528221581_n.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance