Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

ompleted 3 diamond paintings so far -- ohhhh @Former-Member  i will go and have a look xoxo

Former-Member
Not applicable

Aww @Adge ... how beautiful !!!  💖💖💖  Chocolate labs are they?  May contain Mutts ... ha ha ha 🤣

Chocolate Labradors, yes I'm sure they are @Former-Member They're gorgeous.

Well you know about all those "May contain Nuts" warnings on packages...

Adge

heyyyy my @Former-Member , Mr shaz just threw me his shoes so i put them on my feet to cook dinner Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Shaz51  @Faith-and-Hope  @Former-Member  @Adge 

Busy with visitors today but they have left the building and now all is quiet on the home front. Mr Darcy is having an early night.

Hi @Former-Member I hope a quiet evening gives you some rest (recovery from busy hosting).

I'm too tired to type words - sat here for 5 minutes just trying to make brain work (to type).

I shall have to log off, & call it a day (or night).

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

'Night @Adge 

Trust you get some decent sleep tonight.

Former-Member
Not applicable

We have had some isolated brief thunder storms here this evening @Former-Member @Adge @Shaz51  @saturnzoon and received a precious 5mms of rain.

Hubby gone to bed now, and I am just watching the last of the cricket for the day.

Yummy @Adge 

Yes @Former-Member things are going well. Work has been extremely busy with new role. There are days it overwhelms and gets me anxious but my bosses are really good and supportive. Work put on some mental health sessions. I attended one about mindfulness. Was interesting as they got us practice mindful eating, I downloaded this app called smiling minds and it has helped me sleep and not think about work. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Anony18 

Finding things that help us cope = 👍.

images (23).jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance