Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Adge 

Recovery = slower than we would like.

Hopefully you will be able to resume Saturday classes as you continue to improve. 

Hi everybody 👋💕

@Adge there was a missed tag to you from @outlander re your yoga class somewhere back there .....

Chocolate Mudcake Pancake sounds really nice @Determined ..... so does roast chook and veggies @Smc .

Definitely @Former-Member  ☺

It tasted pretty good regardless of the defective dimensions. 

Haha, @outlander, a little of both Smiley LOL Glad outlander reminding me also inspired you @Smc 

lol @Ali11 at least you got some done then!

Absolutely @outlander, progress is progress no matter how much we do Smiley Happy 

true that @Ali11

Hi everyone,

Thanks for mentioning me in this thread @Faith-and-Hope. I'm guessing it's just a general chat thread?

I love hot chocolate, haha. Last night I made a white hot chocolate (Jarrah brand) with marshmallows.

WIN_20190519_22_57_48_Pro (2).jpg

I could go one of those right now @MumOfAnAnorexic .... ❣️

Ohhhhhhh @Faith-and-Hope , @MumOfAnAnorexic , @outlander , @Ali11 , @Determined , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Smc , @Former-Member 

awwwwww am very teary at the moment ,my step D! sent me a text to say how much she loves me ,

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance