Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Oh how Very Creative @Shaz51 

How come I cannot have Fancy Patterns like that, on my Cup of Coffee?...

Adge

me too @Adge , love too 

coffee2.jpg

@Shaz51, problem is they're too pretty to drink... 😉

Former-Member
Not applicable

HI @Former-Member, @outlander... anyone else around. 🙂

That's gorgeous @Former-Member. Some horsey bikkies to go with it?

I have both horse and rocking horse bikkie cutters, but my attempts look more "blobby" than these ones. "Up, Blobbin!" Am hoping to get home made Lebkuchen cooked for Christmas this year, and there's the advantage that they're traditionally plain iced or chocolate dipped, so there's less to go wrong. 😛

Am a bit off colour at the moment- ear infection. Drops weren't working, antibiotics appear to be starting to make a difference. Sooo tired from sleeping badly (oooh the pain!) and my balance is mucked up by the infection... hoping I can be back to normal soon. Resting gets boring after a while.

4d94251c4760810a669e6bcaf7ab51e1.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hot day here, watered some plants this morning and now chilling under air con, working up the energy to actually do something.

Yeah, I've just done the watering too. Should have happened a day or two ago, but see above... felt too yuk. I think everything has survived?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope your ear heals up soon @Smc 

I think it is on track now @Former-Member. Last night was horrible to start with, but the pain settled part way through the night. I'm putting that down to the antibiotics kicking in. Not yet a full day into taking them, but they do work fast.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance