Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hello Good morning and Good evening everyone

Hello @Scruffy 

sorry to hear things are not good at the moment , we are here for you my friend

Hello @soul, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Determined 

@Scruffy I'm sorry you are going through that. I can't offer advice but my thoughts are with you.

Hi @Scruffy I hope things improve. Can you talk to a GP or counsellor about what's going on? They might be able to give you some strategies to adopt for dealing with what's going on?
Best of luck, don't forget to look after yourself too.

Hello @Kreagor, @YTT, @Battleweary, @Scruffy, @outlander

how is everyone today , have been thinking of you Heart

Hello everyone thanks for the shoutout @Shaz51

@Shaz51 thanks for asking, I'm doing well... Anyway so far so good. Learning over time just what effect lithium has on my hubby - longer term will tell... He still seems to be very "sensitive" but more level in action - hard to describe. Still taking it slow and carefully. It will be a very quiet Christmas. How are you?

@Shaz51

My daughter is doing amazingly well. Still in weekly therapy and being seen by psychiatrist...

Too amazingly well, I'm waiting for when I open her door in the morning and everything goes pear shaped again...

It's hard to describe.

Hello @YTT, @Kreagor, @outlander Smiley Happy

I know what you mean @YTT, it feels like when is it going to happen

but one day at a time my friend HeartHeart

@Kreagor, what you are saying is interesting , My husband is cutting back on his meds by half on his own , I am feeling things are starting to come back before he was on the meds which he ended up in hospital -- is it going to happen again

Hi Shaz! Thank you for asking, it is nice to be thought about if that even makes sense?

Well, my partner moved out and we have separated. Interestingly, we are doing really well with that; different expectations? I am focusing on myself and my kids, getting the house sorted out... on our second skip load of rubbish so far... hoarding has been an issue. 

I went and saw my GP and got something to help me sleep, I am exhausted.

i feel so bad for being happy... I know things for my partner will be difficult, and ther is not a lot of back up there other than me.

So I guess I am.... ok. 🙂

Sending you some tender hugs @Battleweary HeartHeart

Keep in touch my friend , been thinking of you

Hello @YTT, @Kreagor, @outlander, @Scruffy, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom, @Former-Member, @Determined, @PeppiPatty, @Smc

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance