Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Zoe7
Community Guide

Happy New Year 2022

Best New Year Messages 2022

Well what can we say…WHAT A YEAR!!! I can imagine so many of us here will be happy to see the back of this year!

It certainly has been a year of ups and downs - and struggles but also rewards. We have had to deal with our own lives as well as the impact of restrictions, ever changing times and all the highs and lows going along with those. The one constant for many of us has been right here on the forums - so in keeping with our usual support of each other - no matter whether you celebrate the end of the year and look forward to bringing in a brand new year or not - join us all here today/tonight to say goodbye to 2021 and welcome in the new year with (hopefully) some fun, laughs, stories, conversation, music, photos (whatever you feel like contributing.

I will start - So often we get stuck on all the negative things so in the spirit of renewal and growth – what is a positive you can take from this year and move forward into the new year with?

For me it is the amazing friendships and support I have right here on the forums Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @wellwellwellnez @Judi9877 @jem80 @BPDSurvivor @HenryX @Anastasia @Flying_Hams @outlander @NatureLover @Snowie @AussieRecharger @ShiningStar @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Clawde @greenpea @TAB @Sophia1 @SmilingGecko @Rosemary4 @Fluttershy1 @Sans911 @Bow @WIP @chibam @Former-Member @Historylover @Former-Member @pancakes @Former-Member @Appleblossom @utopia @Adge @TheVorticon @Peri @frog @Meowmy @BlueBay @Owlunar @Ant7 @Hope4me @still_bookish @Angels333 @Lee82 @Bellarose75 @Bill16 @Crazy_Bug_Lady @Dimity @Eden1919 @Everan @Exoplanet @Krishna @Last-Lament @LostAngel @Oaktree @MIFANTCARER @plasmo @Sam3 @rivergal @Scoo @Powderfinger @The-red-centaur @Wanderer @Former-Member @Former-Member @Fee1 @Determined @eth @Mazarita @Grasshopper3 @Gwynn @Kurra @oceangirl @Olga @pinklollipop15 @Starta @Teej @StuF @Lilly6 ....and so, so many others that I hope our members here can add along the way Smiley Happy

295 REPLIES 295

Re: Happy New Year 2022

@Zoe7  for me it is my real life family and my sane family! where would I be without you all?? Love you all so much. peaxxx

Right back at ya my favourite pea @greenpea 💚

This year I made incredible strides with my overall health.  I was able to grow spiritually. I got a new psychiatrist to work with.  I found ways to increase my overall wellbeing using insights from a healthy lifestyle advocate.  Despite the difficulty things have been good on an inner level @Zoe7 

Thats well written @Zoe7

Well said!

I will take from 2021 the following - the realisation of my capabilities in work situations. How far I've come in the labour market.

I remember when I got my first job back in 2019 and you were very supportive.

Here I am in 2021 with 22 around the corner and I've excelled at this.

I made a promise to myself at Christmas in 2020 to change jobs, move out or study again. 2 out of 3 of these were achieved when I was expecting just 1.

2022 will be the year of direction and congruence

But yes - this forum has been great as always!

Happy new year forumites.

Onya super pea @greenpea
Its great to see my favourite legume/forumite - legumite?

@Flying_Hams  :D!

Happy new year everyone, it has been amazing on here with the forum family and the sane help centre.  

Also having NDIS has been a big help with everything going on. 

tagging some of the forum family that have helped me @Flying_Hams @Zoe7 @greenpea @Meowmy @Snowie @Jynx @outlander @Peregrinefalcon @Former-Member @BPDSurvivor @NatureLover @Lee82 @Bellarose75 @jem80 @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Emelia8 @oceangirl @BlueBay @Bill16 @PrincessLettuce @Daisydreamer @Paperdaisy @Rhye @cloudcore @flybluebird @TideisTurning @Sophia1 @Historylover @Former-Member and many more ❤️

best forums family ever!! 

Enjoy the new year! Set some goals that you want to achieve! 

@Fluttershy1sweetheart wishing you a wonderful year aheadHeart

This year has been a really hard year for me. Two procedures in hospital, a stay in mental health unit; got a new job then got sacked; surgery and a new doctor, psychologist snd psychiatrist. Then add covid!!

but the one positive I can take is that my family have been so supportive. My children have been helping us financially. For this I am very grateful  

happy new year everyone. I hope 2022 is a much better year. 
Special thanks to Sane snd their @Former-Member s and counsellors. Amazing ♥️
and all the members - without you guys this year would have been extra tough. It's so nice to see everyone supporting each other - like true friends 

❤️❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance