Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Good morning

@greenpea  yes, I am lucky to have Sharon as a sister. I would be lost without her. Now I have my sane family also๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™. I'm so glad I found you all๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒบxxx

@Schitzo  Awww now that brought a smile to my face :D. We are so lucky that you found us too.Heart

Hello @Schitzo 

It was brave to share that about yourself. Feelings of being in danger, can lead to difficult behaviours.  Those situations are intense and scary both from inside and yes, outside, as the family and others see a lot.  Sometimes I think there is too much pressure on the family which is why things spiral out of control.

Working with the good inside and working through fear and panic are important.

Take Care and Stay Safe.

Apple

Thank you @Appleblossom ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’šxxx

Happy Friday Morning Everyone โค

@Schitzo @Appleblossom @greenpea @Caringsoul73 

I hope you're having a great day!

Warmest regards 

jenny4wren

Good morning @Jenny4wren, Happy Friday! I hope you have a beautiful day.

Take care

Schitzo ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’š xx

@Schitzo  good luck with your job hunting :). I have never head of Ghanda. Maybe is just a Tassie business.

@Jenny4wren  Hi Jenny4wren. Wishing you a sunny bright day. Love peax

Thank you @greenpea ๐Ÿ€xx

Thank you for the forum. Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. Today Iโ€™m mostly resting . It gives me great hope to receive your likes or support and I especially appreciated the comment from the moderator. Iโ€™m unfamiliar with these forums so itโ€™s a bit hit and miss.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance