Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

G'day @Former-Member 

Thanks. You too!

Just in from my W.A.L.K. @Former-Member so tiresome.  Have been walking twice a day now. I hope you are doing okay 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @SmilingGecko great effort with the walking. Have hit a slight lull with mine, but will get back into it today. Got in about 40 minutes yesterday.

Im doing ok thanks for asking. Still loving my earthing mat feel like being in it all the time.

I've started a new medication for my shakiness which is seeming to work, but causing the return of sleep waking and nightmares. Apparently they should subside.

How are you traveling? Have a good day won't you 🙂.

Hello the lovely @Former-Member,

Wow 40 minutes is amazing in one go. I struggle just with 20 minutes in the morning and at night. But yes that is good! 

I love my earthing mat too. Its amazing what it can do. I sit with mine under my computer desk.  Can't quite afford a device for sleeping on yet.

Do your meds cause the shakiness? I know my meds make my hands shake a bit.  Its not much but very common side effect on these meds.

I'm sorry to hear you are having nightmares.  You mentioned in the past you had nightmares but this new med is obviously exacerbating it for you which is no good. I hope it settles for you soon like you have been assured.

I'm currently working with chrysocolla for diabetes and morion quartz for spiritual development.  I started using chrysocolla today. 

With my walking day and night have been able to reduce my morning blood glucose fasting to 5.8. My diabetes educator wants it down 4 to 5.5. Don't know how I'm going to do it. Have been working with a blood irradiation device in the last 8 days to detox my blood and reduce high blood sugar and high blood pressure. Its done a lot for my vitality.  I feel better doing it. It is meant to take a minimum of 30 days to get results.  I'm on day 8.

Thats about all for now.

I hope today is a good day for you ❤️

good afternoon @MDT , @StuF , @Former-Member , @SmilingGecko , @TAB 

Good Afternoon @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @StuF @MDT 

.. yes  it went a bit quiet again lol .. 

@TAB   hope you have had a great day

oh yeah , pretty good, thanks @greenpea  hope you are going okay

Hello @Shaz51 just heading off for an evening W.A.L.K. I hope your day went well

G'day @Shaz51  and co 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance