Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I just checked Libra astrology for July and you may get news regarding accommodation from a friend.  Your ex would now be a "friend" she may know somewhere more suitable for you to live! My guess is she would want you out of the caravan park. Keep her as a friend maybe and see if she comes through with housing options. She may know of something! 😊

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 12.23.56 pm.png

Also money will be coming in soon @TAB according to this astrologer.  There is a date for it. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 12.24.50 pm.png

Possibly 😬@smiling_gecko part of reason parted ways was me not getting out of caravan park

Yes it should be before 20th hopefully @SmilingGecko 😅

Ok housing wait list is still a goer @SmilingGecko thought it may be difficult re past dealings but they were all friendly. Its just delayed re covid etc. will get something in mail eventually. Got haircut after that. Just dropped car off going for short ish walk now .

Such a nice surprise to hear from you, @SmilingGecko. I hope you're doing alright. For me, just plodding on as usual and trying to make the best of things while studying and trying to overcome a mental block. It keeps me fruitfully occupied and out of trouble as much as possible.

The sun is shining brightly and I get a glimpse of it every time I go into the kitchen for another cup of tea. Perhaps I'll go for a walk and get some fresh air and a bigger dose of vitamin D.

I hope you're taking care, my friend. Sending best wishes.

Yes sounds like she wanted you out of there. You could approach the ex and just keep her as a friend.  I did that with an ex-ex and he had all he characteristics of a friend and not partner anymore as per astrology. 

Do you know any other old friends that are suitable to re-aquaint yourself with?  They might have some more leads. This full moon looks pretty good, I'm wondering if it will bring you accomodation.  It comes up in another 7-8 days.

The astrology was correct last time regarding all your expenses in SA - when they started and when they stopped.  I'm hoping its right with this housing, whatever way something surprising should show up regarding your living arrangements this full moon

Keep all options open including public housing. We don't know how the astrology will play out but maybe just for now don't be impulsive and don't get carried away as its what is called a lunar opposition to jupiter right now.

The quarter moon in libra starts tomorrow morning just after midnight so by tomorrow you can start getting the things that are imbalanced or unfavorable working for you again to try and set things right in your life to create suitable gains regarding accomodation @TAB 

Ok I will process that @SmilingGecko Thanks.
No, not any other options here that I can remember re people. Prob are interstate and they Could help too..

Its not the right time today to start making moves @TAB 

Lunar oppositions to jupiter make people get carried away. That is occuring now.  Just do the mental exploration and keep it simple today

Tomorrow you can make those moves with ex and old friends. You are supported by the moon in its quarter phase in libra.  Libra is about bringing balance to situations especially if things have not been working out for you. You will be supported by the moon 

Okay fair enough @SmilingGecko thanks

@BPDSurvivor wrote:

Yeah @NatureLover , I’m usually up early but working. I’m on school holidays at the moment. My last week. It’s been a good break. I plan to go out for lunch today, then take the my nieces and nephew to the park today. It’s going to be sunny here.

What about you? Doing anything special today?

Hi @BPDSurvivor , I'm usually only on the forums in the early morning - although not as early as you! 😄 Hence delayed reply. 

Your day sounded good...lovely to have sun. I'm in Melbourne where we had rare sun too. I had a good day outside soaking it up! 

Take care 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance