Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

good luck lol @TAB

Black Sheep on the march to sis' $miilion $ pad @Flying_Hams
Former-Member
Not applicable

I have been doing psychotherapy @Flying_Hams @it’s been good and thinking of switching jobs as too toxic lol, maybe I need to put up with people more don’t know, but I’ve told them I’ve had depression 

Good morning @TAB all ready to go back to WA?

Work is a mine field to navigate at times @Former-Member
If finding a new role is doable then I day do it

Morning all

Hi @Flying_Hams, been up early, meditated a bit then got cracking on some pancakes for breakfast.  Will have a quiet day today and not do much as am in need of rest & recouperation

Nice one @SmilingGecko
Yeah that was me yesterday. Have been to gym. Had brekky with friend
Have a week of interviews this week.
Slept reasonably well but still a lot on my mind

Have an event this evening which I need to psyche myself up for

Good morning @Flying_Hams @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @TAB @Clawde @Shaz51 @tyme @Rhye @Paperdaisy @hanami @Snowie @Meowmy @Peri @outlander @Zoe7 @BlueBay @BPDSurvivor @Historylover @oceangirl @Emelia8 @Daisydreamer and all forumites here. I hope you have a great day.

I’ve got training for the declaration Officer position for the election today so I’ve got to drive to the location for face to face training which I’m a little nervous about. It’s just normal pre job nerves yet I know I should be okay as I’m allowed to ask for help from people on the day. This time next week it will be all over and I just then have to wait to get paid from the AEC for the job. 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

Sounds good @Judi9877 ... nothing to be nervous about, you will be fine.  I wont wish you luck, because you wont need it.  Enjoy the day, and then the pay. 😊💖💲

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance