Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning

Hey @Adge, those mask pictures came through ok 👍 definately a different & colourful. SaneForums won't post any of my Camera pictures either. I have to take a screenshot of them and send the screenshot, I think photo size is too big but screenshot reduces size of image enough to post. You can get screenshot phone APPS free online. I love editing images. Hope you can figure it out cause I'd love a pic of Jelly Cat and your birds. Chin up bro 💙

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊❤️

@Ant7 @Former-Member @Adge @HenryX @greenpea @TAB @Bill16 good morning, friends, my life is so hard struggling with severe depression. My life is at risk every day. Not sure if can live to next day. Thanks for being here. Have a good day.

@Maggie hey sweetie

Former-Member
Not applicable

hi @Meowmy - I hear you 💙 Time to up your self-care (without guilt). Has there been a 'trigger' ?  Would it help to talk here? I'll pray 4U but remember... "things are never as dark as they seem" - with depression. 

We Have to create some 'little wins' in our day to keep our head above water.

Do you have a hobby? I bought one of those diamond art projects to try this week.... 

Please take it easy, be kind to you today, stay warm, drink every 2hrs, eat your vegies & ring a friend💜

202104.REST... (11).jpeg

((((( 💙💚💛🧡❤️💜 )))))

@Meowmy  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@Ant7 @Former-Member dear friends, thank you so much for care and support. Guess work and home have been busy and stressful which doesn't help. Out for a little walk here. Hope you both have a nice day Take care

I'm sorry you are not in a good headpace @Meowmy it must be so hard for you right now.  I understand your pain and the severity of your symptoms.

Its very courageous of you to keep battling along and doing the things that are supposed to take the edge off a severe episode.

I hope you see reprieve soon. Its not easy living with depression when you have to just try and keep going even if its for other peoples sakes.

Please stay safe and just keep reaching out.  Don't talk about suicide. I know you are in a deep dark space but you have got out of it before...

Just do what your body needs. Don't judge yourself. I hope this dark cloud you are living under gets lifted soon and you feel better.

You can lick this diagnosis.  Be brave xxoo

Thanks @Former-Member 😸

@SmilingGecko thank you so much for care and support. Out walking and coffee. Feeling a bit better. Hope you have a nice day. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance