Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Anastasia  Hey Myboy and @TAB TABs is wet and overcast here. Hoping the sun will start shining through soon :). Hoping it sunny where you both are. Love you bothxx

just waited for thunderstorm to pass over then went for walk @greenpea  think supposed to be 29, perhaps it will clear up later

Cant have caffeine, getting over it lol well can have caffeine in a few hours after test

Morning everybody! 👋👋😊

Hope you all have a good start to the week.

Morning @Anastasia 

Still in your jammies? 😉 It's one of the great benefits of working from home.

Hope you have a good day! 

L xx

Onya pea
@greenpea
Its always nice to see you inthe morning
Our collective legume

Thanks @Meowmy
Take care 🙂

G'day Judi
@Judi9877
🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

20201017-224138_1.jpeg

GOOD MORNING 🌻
E💙V💜E❤️R🧡Y💛O💚N💙E
HI @TAB - I doubt very much this unprofessional medico was talking about you. Cardiac Failure makes us very sick and usually hits much older. Best be up front with your GP about this. I had them talk about someone else over me while I was having an angeogram... I lots it triggered an embarrassing uncontrolled panic attack 😞 Wonder where some of them get there training 😒 Just do the best ya can kiddo 😸🔆💛
Hi @Eve7, thanks. 💚😊💚 like that 😀👍 Yes, beautiful spring shine 🌞 morning here today after 🌧️ lovely overnight rain 😊How are you doin' today?

Special hi to @Emelia8  @Adge  @greenpea  @Faith-and-Hope  @Zoe7  @Appleblossom  @Shaz51  and somangood souls here 💛hgzz

@Former-Member Heart Hey EOR hope your afternoon is going well for youxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance