Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@DJMasters  Hey DJMasters hoping you are having a relaxing Sunday afternoon. About to tackle the washing up here then organize some home delivery thai. Take good care of yourself. Love peaxxx

Ideas: Fantastic Funny Doormats For Frontdoor Decoration ...

And slam the door!!! Well done little cat!!! | Funny ...

Good morning to everyone including but not all @Adge @Powderfinger @Ant7 @DJMasters @Meowmy @Schitzo @Faith-and-Hope @TAB s @Bill16 @eth @Maggie @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Angels333 @Mazarita @Exoplanet @outlander @Snowie @Sans911 @Eve7 @Emelia8 @WIP @BPDSurvivor @The-red-centaur @TheVorticon @chibam have a fabulous Monday will be a hottie where I live a good day for the pea to stay inside. Love you all. peaxxx

Hug Random Hug GIF - Hug RandomHug - Discover & Share GIFsGIF descubierto por Liliana Elias Mass Pinkylil. Descubre (¡y guarda!) tus  propias imágenes y videos en We Heart It | Cute gif, Love gif, Cute doodles

Good morning @greenpea  but where is the sun? I can’t sleep

💚💚

Hello @Maggie  I hope you have a better day today.

💜🤗💜

@greenpea good morning. I hope you have a great day. It's just after 3am for me and have woken up feeling anxious and sad. I'm going to sit for a bit and go back to bed. 

@Eve7  Come up to my place will be 30 degrees and sunny with a storm later :p. I love storms. xx

Forgot to say good morning to @Anastasia  and @Judi9877 .  Good morning lovely ladies.

NSW bracing for another burst of storms | Wollondilly Advertiser | Picton,  NSW

@Powderfinger  sorry to hear that you are feeling that way Ramble. You know what helps me go back to sleep is a hot water bottle. I fill it with hot water and put it on my chest and hay presto I go back to sleep. Maybe that would help a bit.

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance