Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Judi9877  👋🏻👋🏻 I’m sorry you need to withdraw from uni. It’s such a difficult year for everyone, but mostly those in Melbourne. I hope your new tyres work out ok. Ouch for the cost though. 💙💙💙

Hi everyone passing today. 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

@Owlunar Hi how are you doing today 😊

@Sam3  Sounds good 😊

How was your day @Ant7

?

@Sam3 too ?

@MDT I have had a busy day but it's been good 

How has your day been? 😊

Just work hey @Ant7
Glad you had a good one mate

Hi .... i am new to this forum  stuff. My name fyoney i live Queensland.... i lost my job to covid-19  i am chef been in hospitality  since i was 15 now 47.... mum of 4 great kids 2 boys 2 girls aged 23 to 14. I have had depression  since 2008 break up  with my kids dad.  Iam now engaged  with my second oldest  son living with us.... my oldest 23 daughter lives in weiper qld with her partner. My other two kids son an daughter live with there dad.... they aged 15 an 17...son an daughter. 

I have now been diagnosed  with anxiety  an ansomnia a sleep disorder  where depression  an anxiety  dont let you sleep  much... 

My partner  dosent understand  me much lately  always  arguing,  over it all....

@Gemini73 welcome.

I'm sorry you're going through a hard time atm.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance