Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

well I managed not to again today @Judi9877  perhaps make a note to myself to do it on days off saturday, have work next few days, guess time for quick look though

Glad you are getting there @Former-Member Heart It is hard moving - especially so far away but it seems the mve has already been good for you Hon - I hope things continue to look up for you Smiley Very Happy

I am okay - been a tough couple of days but like you getting there. 

okay one small step @Judi9877  found out there are subsidies like up to 50% of fees and thats jobnetwork is poss a good starting point  

Good Morning @Ant7 @Former-Member @greenpea @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @MDT  and others

@TAB  Good morning to you too :). Hope you have a kind and caring day today. Love pea x

Hi @greenpea  thanks, hope youre okay

@TABs Thanks TABs mind is like spaghetti atm trying to focus on studies but is very disjointed. Will find out more when see neurologist after all tests have been done and dusted; Really appreciate everyones care means the world to me. x

Hope things not too bad @greenpea going back to bed here have work tonight. Looked at courses so dear lol thought masters used to be $20k now grad dip is lol my whole degree with honours was $17k lol guess long time ago
Perhaps cancel study before have to pay??

Good morning everyone have a great day 💚

@TAB Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance