Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

good afternoon my amazing sister @greenpea Heart

I hope you had a an okish day today xxx

Hello and hugs @Adge , @Flying_Hams , @Ant7 , @outlander 

@Shaz51  Hi my sister Shaz51 I have had a brave day today pushing myself forward and will do again tomorrow :). You have had another busy day today I saw on A long rave :Dxx

finished work at 2pm my sister @greenpea  and hsve been ralaxing since then xxx

how are you xx

@Shaz51 I am pushing through my fears. It is like walking through treacle. At least it is not like keeping my head above quick sand. My biggest fears are here and I am going to deal with them come what may this year. Last year I ran from them this year I wont I will turn around and face them. It was day one today and I faced a fear and did damn well too :). Big one tomorrow ...... I know I will have panic attacks but it has to be done. Otherwise I will live my life in fear and in a running away state.

I am glad that you are relaxing now. Honestly two gardens and a house I think you said is alot for most people.

Hi @Shaz51 @greenpea Spontaneous invite.

I'm off to my back neighbour's, to have a drop of Whisky (at her suggestion)...

Adge

Love the sound of you doing "damn well" facing a fear.

Yeah one at a time ... no hurry.

@greenpea 

Heart

@Shaz51Go Shazzy!

Smiley Happy

@Adge  0o0o0o0o0oooo..... well have a nice time Adge. Spontaneous invites are generally the best. Cannot wait to here how it goes. xxx

@Appleblossom  Thanks Appleblossom :Dxxx

Are you good at facing your fears?

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy :D. Where is our cat? I havent seen him around today. Is he on his thread do you know?

Not sure @greenpea 

Smiley Embarassed

Someone once told me I stank of fear.  It was in a private primal therapy situation.  I am guessing it was my constant state while growing up but that I also faced a lot. I was the one who had to look after lil bro and sister a lot without an adult around and all that.  So in some ways I was also poor at gauging risk. I showed a gf how to catch pt in teens she had never been to town alone.   I left home at 16 and found that I could pay my bills. I was not sure about getting a credit card when I was 18 and the bank manager was fine with it for buying a motor bike. So faced a lot of fear on them. Then travelling overseas for a year when I was 20, but I was not really a thrill seeker ... a little bit maybe, but the bike was also just a form of transport and way of bonding with me mates etc .... No one had a car in my family. I was just being practical.  The my brother got one and maybe I was blamed idk. I was afraid of going mad a lot and mainly have stared it down, but if you have to do that a lot ... you get pretty mad ... its a no win situation.  I think I had to lose the fear of boringness and other things. I am not afraid of going mad any more ... been there done that.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance