Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

afternoon everyone @Former-Member @eth @Molliex @Flying_Hams @Ant7 @Meowmy @greenpea @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @cutiepiekitty @TAB @Judi9877 @Gazza75 and all passing through

@Former-Member hey glad you are well. I am okay. Going for a nap.

@outlander  Hi outlander hoping you are having a lovely evening :)xx

Thanks @greenpea hope your ok too ❤

@greenpea the surgery got cancelled, it's been rescheduled to Friday. All that stress for nothing... typical lol.

Hi @eth 

There's no need to post more than you feel okay about - just do what's comfortable - the forum is supposed to help us feel better I am sure

Getting your new support worker does seem like a hectic task for you - you need to feel very compatible with the new person - I wish you the best with that

It has been very hot here in Melbourne today - I hope you are not uncomfortable where you are 

All the best 

Dec

Former-Member
Not applicable

smart-self-lol-1021-0g_1.jpeg

Understand @Meowmy 😴  @outlander  has your week been ok so far? Your're studying aren't you? Is that winding up? 📝💙@greenpea 💙💙💙

Hey @Former-Member
I finished studying a little while ago but i plan to study next year again. I have the course lined up just need deposits and for now a breather from any extra stress.
How are you going?

@Former-Member very good

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's good @outlander, if memory serves me you have plenty to do without studies. Were you doing the medical receptionist? I kept getting ppl mixed up.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance