Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah ok enough @Former-Member  thanks lol well after talking to myself ha

good morning HamsoloO1 and good to
hear from you. All good wishes to come
your way. Bimby2
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear @TAB, is that like a 'voices' thing, or more a case of giving yourself a good talking to?
Think the later is safer for me than reaching out atm. Do you have a day off today?

Hi @ Bimby2

..neither @Former-Member  just saying talking to self cos on my own, so I told myself I'm okay 

yeah lots of days off, sick of work so said had personal issues to deal with and left

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh, sorry about work, and being alone. Talk back radio and tv help the loneliness for me, if I can't get out the house. And little home projects. Hang in there TAB, just do the best you can, that's all we can do 🙏

Hey Von @TAB

We are here for you buddy. You feeling any better since yesterday?

Hey @Former-Member how's it going. Good points. I agree.

I also find music and certainly some genres are good for sad moods or loneliness. Especially blues and jazz

it's mostly okay being on my own, just need a 're-set' .. like going for a drive interstate that am thinking about, need to get away from here physically for a while havent left town for 2.5 years except for few hrs down road for work  which doesnt count lol @Former-Member  i'm not organised enough to set radio up, well have one when I think of it but no antennae. also radio is on tv but skip it to get around channels easier lol 

maybe I could stay at home and use money would have spent on making house more liveable dunno

just being a mugwump here @Flying_Hams  will get over it lol Cat Happy might need road trip ha

Do it @TAB
Become one with yourself. Or the Force. Lol

haha yeah thelma Tab and louise no one on voyage of self discovery @Flying_Hams  lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance