Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good night @Gazza75

I would give my arm & leg, to be super bubbly & energetic in the morning....

Like you @greenpea ?

Adge

Good morning to everyone! @Adge @Gazza75 @Meowmy @TAB @Maggie @Appleblossom @CheerBear @frog @Bill16 @Former-Member @Alacarte @BryanaCamp @Ant7 @Shaz51 @eth  @Bimby2 and all wishing everyone a super pea Wednesday!!! Support worker coming this morning so will go for a walk with her then off to the psychiatrist with daughter :).  Feel up for it today after yesterdays win with friend. Hope everyone has a great day. Loads of love greenpeaxxxx

Good morning @greenpea and everyone 😊

Great to hear of your win with your friend gp. I hope your day today goes well.

A hi to you also @Maggie, who I notice is around. Cuppa for you if you'd like one

@CheerBear  Heading to the kettle for my second, so yes thanks. And good morning to the early birds. @greenpea  Hope you have a good one.

Ho to everyone turning over, or getting up.

Hey @CheerBear @Maggie  hope you both have a great day. Am on my second cup of strong coffee as we speak :)xx

Second coffee for me also @greenpea, as I too head for the kettle @Maggie. I've been awake since 4 which is kind of annoying and unusual for me these days. Quiet reading time with a few furballs is the nice part about it though.

@TAB 👋 to you also as I see you're up too.

1DAD94D8-EBC0-4376-B6BA-85FB69481B52.jpeg

@TAB  Hey TABs 🙂

Good Morning @CheerBear @Maggie @Former-Member  @Ant7  and others, tag search really stretched by simple searches this morning lol yes, annoying @CheerBear  was up first time 9.30pm ok slept more last time

@TAB @Maggie @Shaz51 @CheerBear @greenpea @Adge @Former-Member @Ant and all morning people up and about.

Shout out to anyone working today - hang in there it's hump day.Image result for morning happy hump day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance