Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Good morning TAB and have a great day. Bimby2.

@saturnzoon  Good morning how are you doing today. I hope you get some good news or clear news on the house and I hope it’s not weighing on you heavy ❤️

Good morning Ant7 and great to hear from you. Do have a wonderful day. Bimby2.

Hi there @Bimby2 and others.
Just a reminder that using the @ symbol before a member's name will ensure that they receive a notification!

Thank you @Ant7 I finally got an answer from community housing, we can look at the property next Friday in the morning, as its a community housing one unfortunalty they can't help us with rent so next friday I have to pay the 2 weeks ourselves which I'm not sure I'll have enough of, so now I'm going to worry about that, our minds are not our best friends most of the time and think of things we don't want  to so make our anxiety sky high. I  don't think I have had one day without worry, what about everyone else do any of you manage to get through at least one day sometimes @Eucalypt @Bimby2 @Alacarte @Bill16 @Former-Member 

@Appleblossom @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Ali11 @CheerBear @Hope4me @eth 

@greenpea @BlueBay @TAB @MDT @Adge @Smc @frog @Mazarita @Determined 

Hey @saturnzoon. So great that you've been offered a house, though that's really not great about the 2 weeks you'll need to come up with to get it. As a community house does that mean you'll have some security as far as long term housing goes? I was really hoping to find some kind of social housing when my life went belly-up, but there were not enough properties and we couldn't wait until one came up. Thankfully we are in a good enough situation now, but for a while it was so tough!

You asked about worry. I think worry is one of my middle names and I don't think there would have been a day when I didn't worry about something. Housing and finances are massively stressful and when either of them have been shaky I've be full of worry, as I imagine many people would be. Maybe once you've got those sorted your general worry will quieten down a bit. Stability and security has given me much more calm and much less anxiety.

Hope it all goes well ❤

@saturnzoon  I am ok with it most of the time but when it hits it’s bad like now 😟

@saturnzoon 

Hugs, even tho that cant take away all the worry.

Some worry is needed.

I was in a happy bubble this week and lost a day.

Smiley Embarassed

I think I need my happy bubbles, as I might get really agitated and go overboard ...

Smiley Mad

Our personalities al develop differently.

Take Care Bella 

Thanks @Shaz51 just going to buckle down for 4-5 days and hope i come good. Always have lifeline to chat with. Or the health direct line. + treatment room at the clinic or a and e... + i got a few spare dollars so i can get some goodies from chemist if really need. Trying to avoid these options and keep to minimum though...

Hi saturnzoon nice to meet you and hope your day has been a pleasant one.
BImby2
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance