Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I am doing ok this morning @TAB - bit tired but I have already been to the shop and got a few things - need more but will do a bigger shop either tonight or tomorrow after work. 

What are your plans for today? I have planning to organise and then maybe start my new painting if I have the energy.

Felt really ordinary this morning @Zoe7 made self go for a walk ok only 40min feel heaps better. Think yet another day of rest here. At least powers on. Aircon and tv not much else for me today

It sounds like you need a lazy day - especially in the heat @TAB Keep as cool as you can and only do what you need to do today. 40 degrees is so hot so aircon and tv sound like a good idea. I have done a little shopping already today - just a few things I needed - but still need to do some christmas shopping - will have to brave the crowds during the week and next weekend methinks Smiley Surprised

Think 36 here @Zoe7 hoping dry heat like yest. Only time evap a/c works properly

Yes ..9 or so shopping days left? @Zoe7 and yeah ugh re crowds unless in the mood

I will need to do some shopping after work this week @TAB - it won't give me long to look but that is all the time I will have apart from next weekend and the crowds will likely be too much for me then - it doesn't help that I have no idea what to get anyone.

Well Im not getting anyone anything so thats easy @Zoe7 ok festive food etc for me. Just reminding self to get stocked up before xmas eve re crowds

My sister has said she is not getting presents this year so she is doing christmas the easy way too @TAB = she is cooking lunch though so that is her contribution.

well all nieces and nephews are old enough now not to worry re presents @Zoe7 and that is a big contribution re cooking

Yeah I agree @TAB I have offered to cook the kitchen will probably need 2 of them to cover everyone though.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance