Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

sounds good @Former-Member  quiet is good, so is cheaper. Perhaps make another profile if cant get this one to do things? 

@Judi9877  Thanks. I hope you have a good day also.

👋👋 everyone passing through.

It sounds like you have found your feet really quickly in your new home @Former-Member and having your son visit is wonderful. Heart

@Judi9877  Hey Judi9877 have a wonderful afternoon love pea Heartxx

hey my sisters @greenpea@Zoe7 Heart

Hello @Maggie@TAB , @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

hey @Shaz51  just vegging here, whats up ?

@TABs Hi TABs hope you are having a fine and friendly afternoon :). Love to you @Meowmy  ..... love you girl xxxHeart

thanks @greenpea  yeah all good, feel like a nap but have to go into work, trying to think of ways to avoid it but cant lol, plus I told them couldnt work today so they might be a bit sooty with me lol

Hope youre going okay @Meowmy 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Getting there thanks @Zoe7, Are you ok? I'll visit H&A thread to find out some time soon, catch up. Really been stretched this last few weeks 💙🦋💙

Hi @TAB  Thanks for the comments on Uni. There are courses online at different Uni's around the country that you can do. Maybe you coukd check them out and see if anything interests you? Good luck🍀!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance