Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @saturnzoon and have a
good day. All good wishes. Bimby2..

Hey @Bimby2  hope your day is okay and not too hot where you are,it's boiling here lol

Have a good day @Bimby2 , always get a smile when I see your avatar around  🙂  Take care

@The-red-centaur 

Heart

I was so glad to read your good morning post about waking up to a sunrise in the window in rehab.

Heart

Overall I hope you find it a GOOD place.  I am sure there will be challenges in the next while, but I hope your needs are met and you gradually grow stronger amd heathier in body and mind.

Heart

fruits.jpg

Good evening to all the formites including @Appleblossom @Gazza75 @TAB @Bimby2 @Ant7 @Meowmy @CheerBear @Maggie @Flying_Hams @Bill16 @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @Former-Member @saturnzoon @JosRapp @simontemplar @Snowie @outlander @Exoplanet @eth @Sans911 @Former-Member  @The-red-centaur  @Judi9877  and all I have missed. Have been feeling too tired to do good mornings lately .... the weather is taking its toll on the pea :(.  Plus these bush fires are just awful around where I live .... it all sucks big time. So now that I have a wee bit of energy I thought I would wish us all a good evening and hoping that life is treating you all well enough. Love peaxxx

stay safe @greenpea  thinking of you

Hugs @greenpea 

Heart

Wish the weather and fire situation was different.  Sounds terrible and makes it even harder to keep up the community spirit, which you have in spades. Your effort on this thread is LEGEND. I did wonder where you were?

More hugs.

Smiley Happy

Hey Pea
@greenpea

Good on you mate 🙂

My fav legume 🙂

Stay safe @greenpea

@greenpea 💚💚
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance