Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@TAB  Night TABs hope you get some decent sleep and stop worrying about your work it will all be okay as you are a very good worker and do your best. What will be will be. I have to say though that you are missed by us all during the day now that your are working especially the pea 🙂

Morning everyone including

@greenpea @TAB @BryanaCamp @Meowmy @Bill16 @Ant7 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 

For anyone who's struggling, hope you find some good in your day. That's my starting point today.

Image result for morning good or otherwise

Hello @frog I hope you are well ,off to visit my pop today

Good morning all. Hope you have a good day 😁
What's everyone up to.

Good morning beautiful friends 😊❤️

Hope you all have a nice day. Off to work at 10am. Slept in this morning too busy playing with my granddaughter!!! Lol ❤️❤️

Morning everyone, hope you all have a nice day.

as you know I have been offered a 4 bedroom house but have only seen the outside of it as they are regenerating it so haven't seen the inside, they sent paperwork to me to go to housing trust for bond if we take it and they have the date down as today23rd they said they were having a meeting last friday to see if renovations have completed and would let me know this Monday that has gone, so i have rung, sent messages and still heard nothing, and now I'm worried cause i had to give notice on this house last week as have to give them 21 days notice and where going to struggle to pay the 2.

Now my mind keeps overloading saying the negative things that the new house is going to fall through and we will end up with nothing, trying to occupy my mind with other things, but finding it hard. @BlueBay @The-red-centaur @Bill16 @frog @greenpea @TAB @Zoe7 

@Meowmy @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope  @Ant7 @Adge @Smc @Ali11 @Mazarita

@Shaz51  and all have a peaceful day.Peaceful day for allPeaceful day for all

Geez @saturnzoon  I hope everything works out and you have a smooth transition

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

Good morning all 

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today? I hope you enjoyed your walk and I hope you get some sleep ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance