Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah they said was 'doing them a favour' then I though what do they do for me ? Not much lol okay night and thanks, glad your sounding better now @greenpea  only 6.20 here but might try bed soon too

@AdgeI am getting better thanks just takes time :). You will meet the right woman Adge. She is just looking for you.Can you join a walking group etc. Somewhere where you can see and talk with the person face to face. I am going to bed but will be on tomorrow on and off. Take care my friend Adge. Love peaxx

This is a direct upload of the video file used in the game Disney Sing It: Family Hits. Taken from the PS3 version for 720p video, enjoy. 2016 edit: Apparently I made a typo 5 years ago when I uploaded these. I just corrected it, thanks to those who pointed out my mistake!

got driven to cinema like 20 miles to see that when like 5 years old @Adge  lol 

Scene from The Jungle Book. Enjoy! All rights go to appropriate owners. I do not own any of the material.

This One's good too @TAB 

Probably 40 years (or more), since I saw the Original Jungle Book.

https://youtu.be/CEEPaYD5KZE

Hi I Hope this puts a smile on your face, if it does Share it with your friends and make them smile also, lets spread some happiness around the world. If you expand the video it has subtitles for you to sing along to. Enjoy

50 plus years for me lol think went a few times, say Jungle Book, National Velvet and Aristocats lol ok over a few visits @Adge  

@TAB  

hi Tab

Sorry I missed you a fews day ago and glad you're feeling better.

All Good @oceangirl and thanks. It wasn't fun. Hope things okay with you 😸

@greenpea @BPDSurvivor @Schitzo good morning, lovely friends 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance