Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello would love to share Thankyou so much for asking this must stay announcing is forbidden on our forum you and I get that but the thing is I am blessed and so are we all to be together love you my forimites 

all of you beautiful personality's love your honesty and looking after each other it's making my life Thankyou all so much

love from Clawde XXX

Hope you are okay @Clawde 

Thankyou @TAB @I count my blessings it's an old grandmother lesson that has never left my side 

Thankyou for checking in with me Love from Clawde X

@Clawde  Cat Happy

Good morning @TAB ,  happy Saturday! I hope you have a great weekend 🌼 xx

Hi @Schitzo hope you have a good weekend as well . Thanks 😸
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Hamsolo, you doing ok, didn't get your tag notification. I did get a few things done today, hobbling about with saw knee. Actually cut a bed in half - to fit around wheel hub in my van. Tomorrow I join it back up to support a smaller mattress - have no idea what I'm doing but it seems to be working. Kinda come at it with the same approach I attack textiles / sewing. Using a hand saw is a lot harder than scissors though lol. Oh well, enjoyed my time out in the fresh air. Lovely day today. What did you get done today?

Went to the beach with some friends and others too @Former-Member Your day sounds productive @Former-Member so that's pretty cool

Was a warm day and it was nice in the water. Got a bit sun burnt though unfortunately. I'm off to bed now. Nite all

Catch you tomorrow

Good morning to all the formites including @Flying_Hams @TAB @Former-Member @Schitzo @Clawde @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @The-red-centaur @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 @Shaz51 @Ant7 @eth @BlueBay @Meowmy @Bill16 @Sophia1 @Smc @Determined @Former-Member @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Owlunar  @Appleblossom @Maggie @CheerBear @Former-Member and everyone :D. Wishing you all a super pea Sunday.  May it be full of happiness and dance. Love always peaxx

Ginger Rogers | Biography, Movies, Fred Astaire, & Facts | Britannica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5zPzeAUGo

DON'T own this vid or song msg me if any problems and i will take it down. but had to post it... This guy is the most AMAZING dance i have ever seen =] its like this guy has no bones
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance