Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea Hi how are you doing today 😊💚

@DJMasters  Sounds great 😊

Hi @Ant7 

Not doing too good.

How about you?

Thanks @DJMasters No coffee in the end - took FOREVER to do 4 baskets of clean laundry. Child no. 4 kicked the winning goal in the final seconds of the game (they won 3-2!). Child no. 3 ran away to avoid being taken to soccer (it worked, long story). Child no. 1 game starts in 1.5 hours with grocery shopping to do on the way. How are you @DJMasters ? Wishing you all well

Thanks @Ant7 @I'm actually feeling alright & have even been quite productive. Hope you're feeling good at night shift - all the best & take care 

Thanks @TAB He was very apologetic this morning! Still can't work out how no one else awoke when it was near our bedrooms. Unbelievable that a storm is starting just as we drive 30 minutes to ANOTHER soccer game (MENS though, so a bit more colourful/interesting!). Have a good start to your day @TAB  Clive Palmer is all wrong in judy so many ways! 

@Sam3 sounds like another busy Saturday for you.  I am doing ok, watching some podcasts and trying to have a realxing raining afternoon 🙂

@Ant7  Hiya Ant7 I am doing well today. Hope you are going well too 🙂 Might get some more rain Heart

@WIP I am going ok thanks 😊

@greenpea I am going ok thanks. Looks like it's going to rain any time now hear so probably a wet night shift 😊💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance