Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Judi9877
Now that sounds like a perfect way to welcome winter 🙂

Oh dear @BlueBells well seems its not lockdown here anymore so much traffic today.. yeah Im prob mostly okay with it well til I lose the plot in between lol

@TAB I just hope people don't go silly. Get a couple infected ones in those protests, and second wave here.

Losing the plot? You mean, there is one to lose? I think I must have missed it somewhere 😄

Yeah people just assume its over. I meant when things stop being comfortable and become worrying and oppressive and I make it worse by worrying more lol @BlueBells 😸

@TAB
Yes, I get what you mean. I'm the same, so stick to light tv, comedy or the 'lighter' type shows, like Midsomer Murder and the likes

mostly, it's quiet music and jigsaws, sudoku, simple type games. I totally ignore time and score, it's just to keep my brain from going haywire

Yeah Im ok til Im not lol @BlueBells someone put on word puzzle game on ph it's scary just get lost trying to beat it, hours disappear lol

@TAB

I had one, have one, on the iPad, but at the start really easy and fun, but it keeps upping the levels and difficulty, and I have left it alone. I'd have been happy to stay at the low levels. My daughter said to uninstall and reinstall, and start afresh. I might do that.

You need to have ones that ease you, not stress you. A friend of mine can't play 'for fun' it must always be to win, so games frustrate him. Pity.

Yeah this one is Wordscapes friend showed me cheat site if need time use it @BlueBay yeah gets hard quick like 5consonants 1 vowel rtc seems

@TAB
mine is on iPad, so I think they are only on apples. It's called Word Jewels.

One game is a grid of 5x5 letters, and one has to make words from the connecting letters. Quite fun until the letters get more difficult combinations, and ... three Z's, two Q's and three X's out of 25...... Add possibility of 3 or 4 vowels, and there ya go 😞

Only just saw this @BlueBells yeah sounds hard. This one is like a crossword but no clues just guess based on letters
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance