Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@cutiepiekitty  Hi it sounds like a good day 😊

Good morning/evening @cutiepiekitty
and wish you a pleasant week. Bimby2.

I remember you used to go walking every day I think @greenpea! And was it you that walked at crazy hours of the night?

@Sans911  Hey Sans911 yes you have a good memory. I used to go walking by myself at 3am :o!! I go walking at 4.30am now with neighbour so is safter :). I like the night :D. Hoping you are well. I better start getting ready. Have a good day. Love peaxx

Good morning everyone have a great day πŸ’œ

@Ant7  Good morning Ant7. What have you got on today? and how did your run go yesterday?

@greenpea Good morning how are you doing today?

My run was good but I didn't make it for a swim because there was a school getting there as i did so I finished my Xmas shopping lol

how was your day yesterday 

@Ant7  I am going well thanks Ant7 :).  Went for a nice walk with neighbour this morning no smoke in the air at all :D:D. Son2 off with carer this morning so will take it easy as it will be a busy time for me over the next week. Won't see ex over christmas so it will be just me and kids which means alot of work and is tiring. Ex can be such a selfish d head at times ..... just thoughtless. Always thinking of himself.  He is going away with girlfriend to Melbourne. Christmas should be about his kids and family I suppose he has chosen who he considers is his family ...

Your run sounds good and I am happy that you survived your Chrissy shopping in one piece :Dxx

@greenpea  I hope you have a good Xmas regardless πŸ’œ

@Ant7  I hope you do too Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance