Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Afternoon @TAB @Meowmy @cutiepiekitty @Sweet_cheeks @Flying_Hams @Maggie 

@Molliex @Owlunar @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Former-Member @Determined @Gazza75 @Shaz51 @Adge @Former-Member @outlander @frog @Bill16 @BlueBay @greenpea @eth @Angels333 

Have been wrapping some presents up for family interstate to send off this week.

Thsts great @saturnzoon 

I've only bought two things for my granddaughter. Nothing else anyone yet. Times running out snd so is money. 
better start this week eith a few more once hubby gets paid 

@saturnzoon  Hi saturnzoon hope you are doing okay today. Love peaxxx

@saturnzoon enjoy the season

I'm

you're sounding positive @saturnzoon  that's good, chrsitmas can do that Cat Happy 

@saturnzoon @TAB @Meowmy @greenpea been a tiring but good day. Had fun at the lunch. Just got home.

Still no idea who the garden fairy is but I appreciate them. So hot here today. It was 34 at 9 am and 44 at 1145. Don't know exactly how hot it did get though

@cutiepiekitty take care. Enjoy.

Well guess you will find out or they did wrong place lol @cutiepiekitty yea 35 here today but 40 next 4 days coming

@TAB @cutiepiekitty @Meowmy  30 degrees here next few days and that is hot enough for little soggy pea!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance