Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hmmmm Coffee!!!!

Morning @greenpea. Going to be a rough day for me I think, looking forward to getting my coffee on my way to work. Hope you have a good day xx

hello and lots of hugs for today @Molliex , @Angels333 , @Ant7 , @Maggie , @greenpea HeartHeartHeart

@Shaz51  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning all

Hi @Former-Member  hope things are going a bit better for you today

@greenpea good morning, little pea. Hope you have an easy day, relax and enjoy. Don't think too much.Let it flow a bit. Take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TAB , yeah I'm okay today actually have managed to get my son to go to school and be on time 3 days in a row now I'm really proud of him. Finally saw the dr but to see anyone I have to jump through hoops as I live rural now

That's good re son @Former-Member  perhaps it might become a habit or a routine. Thats good you got to the doctors, I  went through stage here where couldnt get an appointment less than a week in advance so just didnt bother

I hope the rest of your day is good as well

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning all 💕  R U OK?R U OK day 73675.jpeg

R U OK day-104201_1.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance