Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yeah probably  another hour at least @Former-Member  just lying on bed, nothing to do here except wait

Hope you get out soon @TAB

Hi @P12 and welcome to Good Morning thread (even though it’s Good Evening at the moment).  Come and say hello to some other forumites.

This is a casual thread where people come to have a chat about their day.  It’s a good way to meet and get to know some others here.

Outting an @ symbol directly in front of someone’s username “tags” them to your post, where they will usually reply here to you personally by tagging you back.

Feel free to ask questions to help you find your way around.

F&H

Got home few hours later thanks @Flying_Hams that and a few mind games to boot from some boss who seems to have some interest in me albeit negative now sleep then don’t go to shitty inductions he thought he guilted me into. Idiot.

Evening all I spent 2hours today chatting to optus on there chat line about my

Bill and all up I think I got transferred to about 4 different people trying to sort out what they were doing, by the time it was sorted out I had a massive headache, and then I  couldn't understand half of what they told me, took me a while to recover after that.

@Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @Appleblossom 

@Meowmy @Ant7 @Smc @eth @greenpea @CheerBear @BlueBay @Former-Member @Shaz51 

@outlander @frog @miamia and all .

Hope you have all had a okay day end evening

@Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Hamsolo01 @Mumi @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @Appleblossom 

@Meowmy @Ant7 @Smc @eth  @CheerBear @BlueBay @Darcy @Shaz51 

@outlander @frog @CheerBear @BryanaCamp @Ant7 @Maggie @Alacarte  @saturnzoon @Bimby2 and all I have missed and all who pass on this fabulous Wednesday. Am off for another walk with beautiful neighbour and then cooking healthy dinner and walk again with support worker. After which I will crash lol :). Wishing you all a wonderfully kind and caring day ahead. May it be full of love,  peaxxxx

@Former-Member  Hey Sherry just saying a quick good morning to you :D. I think you will be back from your trip now. Been missing you. Love peaxxxx

hopefully its sorted now @saturnzoon 

Good morning everyone. How is everybody doing today 💙

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance