Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Ant7 have a good evening. You are working late. Take good care

@Meowmy  Thanks I have night shift and I don’t finish till 7 but it’s ok I am used to it 

@Ant7 have a nice quiet night shift. Goodnight.

@Meowmy  Good night sleep well 😊

Hey @Ant7
Thanks for checking on me 🙂
I appreciate it.
Yeah I'm not too bad thanks. Just took it easy this afternoon. Watching TV atm then maybe an earlier night I think.
Can approach things fresh tomorrow.
How are you going?

@Flying_Hams  I am glad you are doing ok. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. I am doing ok thanks take care of yourself 😊

Thanks @Ant7
I'm off to bed now. Catch you tomorrow 🙂
Nite

@Doglover  Hi Doglover and thank you for your super pea words of kindess :).  I went through a long stage of mourning for my studies and job future or lack there of and now have come to a stage of peace. I like this saying :

Image result for god give me strength to accept the things i cannot change

Good morning and a big hi to @Flying_Hams @Ant7 @Meowmy @Doglover @TAB @frog @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Appleblossom @outlander @Bill16 @Alacarte  @BlueBay  and all I have missed and all who pass by on this super pea Thursday :D. No news will go for my walk by the bay this morning .... the forecast is 'maybe showers' hoping it doesn't rain.  Have my walk with my mental health worker later on this morning and taking son2 to the bakery for treats beforehand which he really enjoys. Wishing everyone a kind and 'pea'ceful day love greenpeaxxxx

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance