Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Hello @Former-Member @StuF I'm still going blanching and freezing food. I somehow knew they'd send me two orders in one day.  Its almost all done, just another hours worth of work in the kitchen.  Must have been at it for most of the morning and half the afternoon!

Thanks, you too @Former-Member 

Sounds a mammoth effort @SmilingGecko ! Well done 🙂

You must have some serious freezer space

I bought a deep chest freezer when covid started. It was a factory second / cosmetically challenged freezer. I still don't have enough space.  I think I'm done for the day. Will organise some roast salmon, cauliflower "rice" and stirfry for dinner now.  Did my Mayan Activations after lunch and was able to squeeze in a walk.  I think I will sleep well tonight @StuF. What have you been doing today?

@Judi9877 take care Judi

Well done

I think you will sleep well tonight, too @SmilingGecko !!

I've not done much today. Was up late last night watching the footy, so woke up too late to walk- was very hot here today. Thankfully a change overnight so the week is looking much better.

So yeah, ironing, vacuuming not a lot more

Oh well @StuF you will get out tomorrow to exercise. Hopefully the weather is milder.  Sleep is important.  I don't like doing housecleaning but sounds like your folks have got you well trained in that regard. I used to do all my parents housework when I was younger, it made sense because they would come home from work and crash on weekends. I don't know the forecast here tomorrow - it was 37 yesterday - a late summer blast.  I think equinox is tomorrow so the seasons officially change. Enjoy your evening 🙂

Thanks @SmilingGecko 

You enjoy your evening too 🙂

brainfight.jpg

Wanted to share this. Wasn't sure where. Feels most appropriate at the moment 🙂

I just signed up to a free Equinox Incan Despacho Ceremony this morning. Hoping to sow fertile seeds of transformational change this March Equinox, a time marked by balanced equilibrium between opposing forces and a stellar alignment of Venus (representing all goddesses) and the Pleiades constellation (representing sacred goddess temples), an auspicious time to make dreams come true!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance