Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

More things I remember,

@SmilingGecko had conflict with her parents due to illness and brother, lives on her own but has told me stories about her journey living with an illness which she was doing good for sometime, worked low demanding jobs like at supermarket food testing and cleaning.

@Flying_Hams struggling with depression and anxiety but trying to push through though at times still struggles with negative self talk, lives in Sydney somewhere has been helpful to me and not judge mental with me

@TAB also offers advice, used to work and answer questions re his work of a boiler maker etc has worked with steel pipes etc, quiet a useful character to have given he knows something about everything lol but can have an attitude sometimes 

sorry guys I think writing this stuff helps me remember and acknowledge all the help I’ve received. I’ve got a roof over my head and food. Though my life isn’t perfect I’ve got what many don’t and I should be more fuc**** thankful 

Went for a nap here @Former-Member  yeah funeral 4 months ago now plus sister thing resolved to my disadvantage 

Yes re second post and yes my tolerance has limits  🤦‍♂️ @Former-Member  lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @TAB hope you enjoyed your day and thanks for being a part of it with me cheers and enjoy your night.

I think I know the reason behind the bullying if there’s a such a thing lol

You still didn't say what happened or whether or not it happened at work @Former-Member 

I was just using a past example. Glad you know what's going on then

Former-Member
Not applicable

Don’t think it was intentional @TAB @but yeah work, to work you name it.

just not accepting people cause of past hurts and trying to avoid those situations 

guess not only meds but I have to put the effort in

Former-Member
Not applicable

Want to see if my theories are true lol so excited for work tomorrow and the commute

helps by opening up to people so far @TAB if I do something wrong now I can only blame myself 

All good @Former-Member
You're a good dude never forget it

Yeah I don't judge people anymore unless it is warranted.

People are lonely and dunno what it is to have good interactions

I guess I feel that tbh

Take care of yourself dude
Have a good night @Former-Member

Evening @SmilingGecko @TAB and others here

Had a long day. Doubting myself again.

But less so

Have psych tomorrow. Lots to cover

Night all.

Onwards we go aye
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance