Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Nah its not severe just a nuisance and i'm tired @SmilingGecko
Just had 45mins of meditation/listening to Alan Watts.

This morning on my walk I started thinking in his voice (whch is quite a unique one).
And using it to talk myself into a better state I guess (i was saying things like "the art of comparing oneself to others is based in the notion that they are indeed comparible to you") Or similiar

I think I have turned a bit of corner since I rang the help service today though.

Your example of getting triggered by a person - reminded me someone who i was hanging around with. I met on a dating app and she wasn't really interested in anything serious I think. She said she had been cheated on 3 times.

I am beginning to see how people act out their traumas in this life. Today I deleted all my dating accounts. I figured I will go back into that when I'm more of a complete person and am not sitting at home most of my time figuring things out.

Being in this "cave" mindset has healed me and I think I need to continue it. That said I did meet with one girl last week and we hit it off right away. Who knows what may come of it. It can't be forced.

It is what it is.

I have an interview this week lined up. I also have some study to do to boost my degree.

You see my friend on paper and in life I seem okay but as I'm sure you know - mental health is an internal battle and things aren't always obvious are they?

do take care and see you around as always gekota 🙂

dunno if you like this music style but wanted to share it with you @SmilingGecko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPlK5HwFxcw&list=RDOPlK5HwFxcw&start_radio=1
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Flying_Hams @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @@@and others passing, sorry your down hams I need more self compassion too.

hope things work out for you guys, got myself a new job where hopefully things work out as it’s an equal employment opportunity.

have a good one just checking in to see where my friends are at 

https://youtu.be/aAIpSAK_54I
@Former-Member lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

sounds good @Former-Member
I hope you find it fulfilling my friend
thanks for your well wishes and checking in
been tough but getting there

Hello @Former-Member I am so happy for you with your new job! Congratulations!  I hope it works for you.  I did go with one equal opportunity employer years ago working in a supermarket as a taste tester and it was a good job.  At least you don't have to worry now about hostile colleagues not understanding your disability.  I can't begin to tell you how pleasing this news is. Let us know your progress.  I hope you have a good weekend ❤️

Good morning @Flying_Hams @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @TAB @Meowmy @FloatingFeather @tyme @Sirius @Shaz51 @hanami @TuxedoCat @Paperdaisy @frog @Appleblossom @StuF @Delicatessen @RedHorse @Dimity @Jimbo2 @Smc @Historylover @Peri @Snowie @eth @Emelia8 @oceangirl @BlueBay @outlander @maddison and all forumites here. Have a great Saturday!

@Flying_Hams I’m glad you’re feeling better. Mental illness is hidden which is true but I’m glad to see you’re working through your issues. Just keep moving forward, forumite friend.

@Former-Member Congratulations on your new job! I wish you all the best for the future!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

9276CA00-501C-4E01-8793-549B6FEC2897.jpeg

938612B1-EBC0-4793-8874-78D9EA5DD8D9.jpeg

@Dimity @Oaktree @EternalFlower 

40 mins in hills this morning 

Good Morning @Judi9877 hope your day goes okay 👍
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance