Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

S-T-R-E-S-S!!!! @TAB you do good.  Just got to get all your ducks lined up in a row.  Hopefully the person shows up tomorrow to collect the stuff and you can get a trailer organised. Good to hear you have secured your place at the caravan park which must have come as a relief to you.  Not long now, you just got to get over this hump and you'll have somewhere to go.  I know its not ideal but you may be able to sort something out later down the track

😊he hee hee @SmilingGecko  will be a lot better after today, as have queries to make about storage and hire trailer, and once stuff gets picked up tomorrow.

Also wont have a fridge or a bed, or washing machine which is a bit of a bugger, but less of a problem than not knowing if can get rid of them, got a big new esky, laundromat down the road never used in five years lol and go to kmart and get another inflatable mattress, (I sold mine a month ago but who has a crystal ball lol ..if use for 2 weeks its more than paid for itself) used last one for months lol

anyway.. hope things okay with you, am going for a walk now, got physio in a few hours on knee again, been away, so am still on wk1 plan after like 5 weeks ha ha @SmilingGecko 

I hope everything goes as well as it can with your move @TAB. Catching up with what you're going through and my hat goes off to you – you are very resilient.

Thanks @Rhye not what I would call myself
Sometimes just forced into action

@TAB I hear you, but...you keep going, you turn up for yourself and you do all this very independently. Don't sell yourself short 😊

Well thanks for that @Rhye  😊 nice to get some outside perspective 😊 voice in my head is going 'oh but ' .. will ignore that for a while..

Please do, if you can @TAB. The way things are atm in the world I think it's never been more important to practice kindness with ourselves. 

.. Good Point @Rhye  apparently I don't have original ideas lol caravanparks getting overrun in queensland now ...

They don't use the term "crisis" for nothing, @TAB 😟 

I know you're quite a proud guy, so I suspect you may not rush to this suggestion, but if you ever need to talk to someone (because it sounds like you're going through a lot) please don't hesitate to give the SANE counsellors a call. Having worked with many of them I can vouch that they are genuinely good people who are trained to help. Just a little reminder that this service is free and is open 10am-10pm Mon-Fri. Please disregard if it's not a valid suggestion.

Hope the sun stays up today and you can get through your tasks with ease today @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance