Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TABs Hey TABs how are you going this morning?

Thank you @greenpea 😆

Good morning all 🌷🌻

Hey beautiful @greenpea

Sorry just playing on phone @greenpea think some improvement w coughing Slept a lot better.
How are you today?

@SmilingGecko  Hey Smiling_Gecko good morning to you my friend :Dxx

@TABs thts good you are feeling better :D. I have my mum and ex coming up for a early Chrissy celebration :D.  I have been busy wrappiing presents and such .

Good morning @greenpea today is a slack off day so may just take things easy and enjoy some restfulness.  My ex's family used to have early xmases and they were always lovely.  My mother and father in law were realy nice folk and so were their adult children.  I miss those days Smiley Happy

@SmilingGecko  I am glad you have good memories of your ex and family makes a huge difference. My ex is my best guy friend. I can rely on him for anything.  He still buys me flowers.  Enjoy your restful Saturday Heart

Well thought felt better days ago lol @greenpea xmas good anytime but why Early?

@TABs mum and sister go to family friends at xmas and onto boxing day. I just hate to be at someone elses place for so long especially when they will all be drinking and talking you know rubbish. Plus my kids would hate it being the shut ins that they are. It just is so overwhelming a small lunch just family is best. I hope your cough continues to improve.xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance