Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Just tried again - Still won't Attach or Post Photo/ picture.

Hello my beautiful @greenpea 

I hope you are well hun, love you bunches xx

BB 🐰💙

@bipolarbunny  o0o0o0o0o0ooo... I love you bunches too sweety :D!!Heart

@Daisydreamer @Adge @roses @greenpea @bipolarbunny 

Hi all.

{This is not a complaint, but rather an observation that I hope may assist in tracking the issue}

I had a similar experience a few weeks ago where I received "flooding" messages which I thought meant that the message had not been posted. Subsequently had to reduce the redundant messages that had, in fact, been posted. On that occasion, I requested, by email, deletion of the duplicate messages, so there may be some reference/record. At the time, I thought it was an error on my part, so did not lodge a report. Hope this may assist,

Regards,

HenryX

Hi @HenryX Hope you are well my friend. 
Yes there's been a few gremlins behind the scenes I think as I've been getting errors on posts too. As I mentioned in a previous post I used to design websites many moons ago and it doesn't take much for an error in coding behind the scenes to throw everything out of whack. The most important thing to understand is that it's a coding error and not something you or anyone else has done wrong. It can be frustrating seeing errors all the time, but it's just one of those quirks of technology. Computers are essentially dumb and work by 1's & 0's and it only takes one thing to be missing or added where it shouldn't be and things start falling apart. As learnt through many many frustrating coding lectures and assignments! 🙈 Hmmm I can hear my mother saying now, "Computers are the ruination of the world!" Lol. 
Great to have you back xx

BB 🐰💙

Thanks for your Mask examples @Former-Member Sorry, it doesn't look like any of those Masks (1 - 14).

radioactive rainbow gas mask by cottonkandi_fairy - Kandi ...The exact Same Colours & Similar Pattern - Are Shown here (Above).

The actual Mask does not Look (Mask Shape) anything like that.

The Mask Shape Looks Like This (Below) - Colours Not in Lines (Like this one). @Former-Member 

Colours & Pattern, just like the Weird Masky-Thing Shown in Previous Post.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.uvCJUyY5XGWkQNMjaaOuTQHaFB%26pid%3DApi&f=1

@bipolarbunny 

Hi   BB,

Thanks for your reply and welcome back.

I follow what you are saying re the glitches that can suddenly appear from no-where, simply because, like with the one-arm-bandits, all the ducks suddenly line up perfectly.

I haven't done very much at all with the coding side of computers, except for some very minor cut & paste exercises. When I was recovering from my first back operation, I grabbed some old computers, dismantled and reassembled them so I am fairly familiar with the hardware side, from a consumer perspective. However, even that takes a bit of keeping up with. So consequently, when looking for a new computer, as I am now, I have to look around and cross-reference all the specs in their various combinations. And then still cross-fingers, hoping that I've made the right choice.

I reckon your mother's expression was applied to many things, including the "automobile", radio, television, movies, TV dinnners, even things as mundane as deodorant. In some cases the warning was probably, to some degree, quite true.

I've enjoyed reading your poems - a special gift. Thank you.

Best Wishes,

HenryX (& Kirra)

These examples Explain the Technical Issue Well - With Posting Images on Sane Forums.

Those Images were Off the Web (Internet) - I can virtually Always Post Images Off the Web/ Internet.

I can Never Ever Post Actual Photos that I have taken Myself (off My Computer) - In 3 or more year, the Forum Site has Never Worked to Post Any Photo (off my Computer), or that I have taken myself.

The Rainbow Mask Picture - Was a Photo (on my Computer), that I had taken myself (with Phone).

Forum will not Post that.

Photos of Jelly Cat (on my Computer), that I took myself - Forum would Never Post those photos.

This is Why I have Always Had to Post Web/ Internet Pictures (Off Internet).

Because, for the Past 3 to 4 years (As a Sane Forum Member) - Forum would Never Not Even Once Post an Actual Photo of Mine (Taken by Me).

So I've had to Post Web/ Internet Images of Similar Things Or Cats etc, Instead.

Adge

Hi @Adge ,

So sorry this has been your experience when trying to upload photos here, it is a technical fault we are aware of and are trying to resolve at this stage so thanks for letting us know of your experiences so far.

It might be worth sending an email and letting the staff know at team@saneforums.org of what is happening for you with some pictures of what happens when you try to upload photos. The Community Managers will then get back to you as soon as possible to try and resolve this issue and/or see if there's any guidance they can offer you around this issue for yourself in particular. It may have something to do with the file type or file size of the pictures being uploaded, but hard to say at this stage - hope it doesn't discourage you from using the Forums at all!

We apologise again for any inconvenience that has been caused with that.

Much care and gratitude as always,

Otter

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance