Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Hi @SmilingGecko  its just an appt with DES job network so no job. they dont really do anything. They get paid a lot for me going there and if I dont I get cut off Jobseeker.

I worked in mines last but havent worked this year. age/health against me. plus big health scare just before Easter.

@greenpea @SmilingGecko @Clawde @HenryX good morning,lovely friends hope you all have a nice day. Take care.

well done re ed!t @SmilingGecko  Cat Happy ok I looked it up before anyway lol

@TAB yeah thanks for letting me know about not posting my meds. It doesn't bother me as I am doing well these days but in some instances it pays to be discreet obviously! Smiley Happy

just saying @SmilingGecko  Ive got in trouble for it before that's all Glad you are doing well

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning all,

Hope everyone has a lovely peaceful day today.

We are about to do a six hour car trip on 3 hours sleep (not the one driving) with a child who's been constipated so bad we had to take him to hospital last night and he got given a supository and a oral laxatives on top of the fact he takes junior movicol every day as constipation has been an issue since he was 2 but he still managed to get constipated. 

So exhausting night, we're drinking coffee while getting everything ready hopefully be able to stay awake as our partner likes conversation on long drives and gets upset when we sleep.

This is gonna be a long day.

(Harmony and babydragon(confronting))

Hope your day goes okay @Former-Member 

G'day forumites
Have a nice day

Good morning @Flying_Hams @TAB @Former-Member @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @greenpea @frog @Shaz51 @WIP @Clawde @Ant7 @Adge @BlueBay @oceangirl @BPDSurvivor @outlander @roses @Owlunar @Last-Lament @LostAngel and everyone here! Have a great day😎

I've just had my 3month inspection on the rental property we're renting and although I think we should've done okay, the property manager picked on the carpets and the tiles not being immaculately clean. I mean, fair go! We live here which means no house is going to be display home perfect. I think the property manager may be a little clean obsessed though so I'll wait and see what happens. Inspections are purely subjective and open to opinions which I'm rational about and know this so I'm okay with things. 

Take care forumite friends!

Judi9877☺️🌻🌸

yeah @Judi9877  it seems they expect like commercial quality cleaning these days

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance