Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning for me & Good Afternoon for you @Judi9877 @Former-Member @greenpea 

Hi @greenpea
It’s more overcast than sunny here in Melbourne unfortunately where I am! I hope the weather is nice for you, pea!

Judi9877

Hello and hugs my friend @Judi9877 πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€β€β€

@Adge  Hi Adge good afternoon to you my friend. Same to you @Judi9877 . Hope the world is treating you both kindly today. Love peaxxx

Hiya @greenpea 

I finally worked out how the turn the Car Door (inside) Lights back On - Mechanic must have Turned it to Off.

I didn't know where the Switch was (or what Switch) - Took me many attempts to figure it out (just now).

Yes I'm technically Challenged sometimes....

Adge

@Adge  I fixed our washing machine so am feeling pretty proud of myself :).  You should feel proud of yourself too my finchy friend. xxx

Fixing your own Washing Machine @greenpea That is Very Impressive!

I'm Proud, or finding more Reasons to feel Proud of Myself.

I just spent several hours this afternoon - Fixing Reticulation pipes (replacing bits of pipe, doing new connection.

I'm not very confident with my Polypipe Retic - Fixing or maintaining.

My Polypipe Reticulation System (manual/ No Automatic Timer Controller) - Was my 40th Birthday Present from my Dad (& from my ex-Wife).

Dad has been Gone (passed Away) for 5 years now.

The Retic has sustained a lot of Damage from Tradesmen Slashing it with their Whipper Snippers, plus Postman running over it with his Motorbike.

Plus it's getting fragile (breaking) from Sun exposure - That makes pipe Brittle & break.

I need to Water my Plants Much More - with Reticulation Working again.

So far it isn't working well, there are so many holes & Leaks - I need to Save Dad's Reticulation System.

It's one of the few things I have Left from Dad (& from my Ex).......

Adge

@Adge  You should feel proud of yourself Adge of so many things that you do even the little things. You are a super guy. Really nice and kind. Funny and full of care. I know that things have been tough on you atm. Hugs and hugs my friend. Love peax

Oh Gee, ThankyouSmiley EmbarassedHeart @greenpea 

Good Morning everyone and Everyone who is special to Clawde

have a great Day and a Safe day, 

Clawde sends his best wishes to all.😍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance