Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Phoenix_Rising
Senior Contributor

Fun with Fonts

Good afternoon fellow Forumites. Here's a spoiler alert for this thread: It is going to be really really really boooooooring. I want to experiment with different fonts. For some bizarre reason, which I'm sure clever people like @NikNik understand, when I make a post look exactly how I want it to look using IE, it ends up looking nothing like what I want it to look in Chrome. Hence I want to play around with font sizes and styles to try and figure out the best ones to use. That's it. That is all this thread is going to be about. Yep, definitely nothing interesting to see here. Smiley Very Happy

{Phoenix_Rising now sits back and waits for some cheeky Forumite to start making smart comments on this thread, thereby somehow turning a completely innocuous thread into something ridiculous - glares particularly at @Queenie @greenpea @Zoe7}. Smiley LOL

157 REPLIES 157

Re: The most boring thread ever created in Forum Land

@Phoenix_Rising I need my mate @Queenie .... where is she? I will get back to you once I find her Smiley Tongue

@greenpea Oh come on, I haven't even had a chance to post the first post on this, the most boring thread ever in Forum Land! {Face palm}. Smiley LOL

Default font

Font size 1

Font size 2

Font size 3

Font size 4

Font size 5

Font size 6

Font size 7

@NikNik @Lauz what is the default font used in Forum Land and why does it appear different on IE compared to on Chrome? Or perhaps do IE and Chrome actually have different default settings???

Image result for fonts I think this one is super pretty! I like this one

Times new roman default

Times new roman 1

Times new roman 2

Times new roman 3

Times new roman 4

Times new roman 5

Times new roman 6

Times new roman 7

Image result for doughnut fonts yes this would have to be the most boring thread ever ... you win the prize 

Yep, I was definitely right about you @greenpea - you're a trouble maker! Smiley LOL

Related image

I am going to try someting ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance