Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Good luck and well wishes go out to you @Former-Member and thinking of you as you
await a reply. Best wishes and hugs.
Bimby2.

Hello and hugs @Bimby2 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Sans911 , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @Maggie , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @Snowie , @outlander , @Gazza75  @soul 

what a week !!!!!

me , with arthritis turning up in my arms and hips  and legs , ouch , that pain xxx

mr shaz is on suncancer cream  , ouch

and Ihave a viral infection in my throat Smiley Sad

we were going away for the weekend but now we have to wait for a new radiator to be put in tomorrow -- arrgggggg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51, OA flarup... maybe we're getting some rain 😁 na, hope it eases, especially with travelling... there's some good indian herbs that helps mine 🌷

what is it @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

@Faith-and-Hope, @Bimby2 , @Sans911 , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @Gazza75 , @Maggie , @Former-Member 

smokey today was his adorable self , he kept meowing and staying close to me , he followed me from room to room

he has lost a lot of hair but it has seem to stop now which is sooo good , he seemed more happyier today and less cranky xxx

then he went out and caught me a present after i washed the floor , smokey came in with a lizard in his mouth and meowing -- how I don`t know xx

and he went to show me what he caught and the lizard ran under the chair and stayed there Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Tumeric14224-01.jpeg

GodCures-024224-01_2.jpeg

TUMERIC OR CURCUMIN @Shaz51  

thank you @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy, sending you lots of hugs for this week Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7   ... I was just thinking of you as I was watching some of the WBBL T20 match between your Hurricanes and the reigning champs Brisbane Heat.  Close one at this stage.  I was wondering if you were watching the match too.  I note that your Hurricanes beat my Sydney Sixers a couple of days ago.  Sixers are not the same team without Elysse Perry, who is out through injury.  Did you happen to catch any of the Test between Aust and Pakistan today?  

So good to hear that Toby is his usual self, and that Cat also appears back to her normal self.  I am really glad that you are maintaining your support team appoitments with GP, psych and pDoc.  Even if you have found the need to disconnect elsewhere.  We all do what we need to do in order to get by.  It may not always seem to outsiders to be the right thing to do, but we all learn from experience and advice from trusted supports, what works best for ourselves. And that needs to be respected.

I hope you have enough done of your reports etc, that you are now able to switch off from work for the weekend.  I hope your weekend is calm and enjoyable, and enables you to rebuild your trust and confidence in yourself and others.  I also accept that there are no quick fixes.  Just do the best you can for yourself.

@Faith-and-Hope I hope your sojourn to the West is a pleasant one, and one where you receive the love and support that you need and deserve, from friends and family over there.  Please be as kind and understanding to yourself, as you would to others.

Hello to @Bimby2 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Sans911 @BlueBay @Gazza75 @Maggie 

I'm off to bed early tonight ... its been another difficult day here.  Good night all 😴

Sherry 💕🌼💤

❤️ Sleep well sweet @Former-Member ......

👋💕 @Bimby2 .....

DD227CE6-00D1-4FC7-B35F-76BC177F265A.jpeg

@Zoe7 @Sans911 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Snowie @outlander  @Molliex @Meowmy @Adge @Flying_Hams @Wanderer @CheerBear @Teej @Maggie @eth .... there are more I will mention .... and on other threads .... just doing random call-outs when I drop in cos I’m thinking of so many here .....

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 💕💕💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance