Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thank you so much @Zoe7 πŸ’• .... goodnight πŸ’€

And goodnight @Former-Member who I see there too .... πŸŒ·πŸ’•

Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Hi @Former-Member Heart

Have been thinking of you @Former-Member πŸŒ» 

hello @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Molliex , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Former-Member , @Sans911 and hugs Heart

a couple of days late for the update of smokey

smokey owners have taken him to lots of vets , and they seem to think his condition is caused by stress

if soo , we have no way or ideas of destressing him , the poor darling , he has lost soo much hair Smiley Sad

had a very busy week  and worked yesterday morning

today I had morning tea with my mum , aunty and cousin

and this afternoon we mowed and cleaned up our yard

Thanks for the Smokey update @Shaz51. Poor πŸ™€ cat. Sounds like a a nice catch up with family today.

@Sans911  my awesome friend , I was going to give you an update on your thread xoxo

hope you are ok today xx

I'm so so @Shaz51. Continuing to struggle with some inner conflicts that won't go away.

27AA1FE4-8C29-4871-83C4-0CF5886EA424.jpeg

Hi @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Sans911 and anyone else about .....

I am on track with my submissions - finished the Photoshop assignment this morning, and will submit it when I get home - returning from my counselling apt now.  Then there is just the visual diary stuff to complete across the afternoon and evening.

Nearly there .....

Keep going Hon - not far to go now and you will get it all done. Love and hugs @Faith-and-Hope πŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ˜˜

It’s all done @Zoe7 .... finished except the handing in, which is today ..... can’t quite believe it.

Short on sleep again, and I have woken earlier than I needed to cos my body heard it was daytime .... lol .... must have been the singing of the light 😏

I have been thinking of you and hoping there is positive HR news happening.

Cuddles for Cat, tickles for Toby .... πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ¦‹

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance