Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Let us know how you go with the dr. @Shaz51 ?

Are you feeling okay ?

Just tired, had a head ache before @Faith-and-Hope 

Hello @BlueBay xx

Mum blood pressure is always in the 180 

Hi @Shaz51  my blood pressure was better today. Hope you feel better soon ❤️

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

👋💕 @BlueBay  ....

I caught up with some friends this evening @Zoe7 .   It was really good to see them.  

I hope you are sleeping now and have had an okay day.

💜🦋

3EFDB343-9281-4127-AA59-DB19C094D84F.jpeg

💜🦋💕 @Zoe7  ...

Good morning Hon.  Missing you .....

Hey sweetheart @Faith-and-Hope I had a lot to do last night and didn't feel so good so got done what I could and headed off to bed. I actually slept most of the day yesterday but I really needed it - I was exhausted. Last day for me on Monday with the class which is really sad but it is what it is. I have a lot to do this weekend before the normal teacher takes over on Tiesday - I want to get reports on all the kids done so she has some idea of what they have done, where they are at and what they need to continue to work on. It is a really big job but I have to do it both for my own sake and also to hand over to the normal teacher.

We had a really lovely day today and got a lot done I needed to finish off. Monday will be a day for them to present some of their work to the rest of the class and then we are going to finish off with a movie of the book we have been reading. I am going to get some popcorn for them and ice-creams to have at the end. It will be a really nice way to finish off with them.

I read about you catching up with friends and am so happy that you did that - actually made my day to read that Hon Smiley Very Happy I hope you get to do that again before you return back East - you need that connection and time out from the rest of your life. 

Thank you also for the beautiful image - it was really lovely to come home to that Smiley Very Happy

I'll be around a little tonight but need to start to get some of this work done so it won't be as often as I usually am on a Friday night. I will look out for you when I can though Hon. Love and hugs to you. Hope you are having a good day today too Heart

@Shaz51 Hope your BP is a bit better today my sister and you have had some Smoky time Smiley Very Happy

Hi @BlueBay @Sans911 @outlander and all passing through this thread Heart

hello @outlander , @Faith-and-Hope , @Sans911 , @BlueBay , @Zoe7 , @BlueBay , @oceangirl 

trying to find a photo of smoky lying at the end of an ironing board -- sorry i can not find it

anyway smoky was sound asleep when we arrived

he looked soo cute , that i gave him a big cuddle Smiley LOL

I think he liked it as he did not move xx until later

then he walked everywhere like he was a bit bored , so mr shaz played with him for a minute Smiley LOL

then smoky was awake and followed me eveywhere as usuall , and he wanted attention , he laid , he rolled over , he got close to me , he got under the sheets while trying to make the bed

cheeky little darling , and then he laid on the end of the ironing board and watched us Smiley Very Happy

then he walked on the wet floor of every room , i say -- are you coming and he would and I would close the outside door

then we say goodbye when we leave xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance