Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope I am sorry to have worried you but like you said - sometimes things happen that are entirely unforseen and it affects us in different ways. My way to handle that was to avoid triggers so I did not go downhill too deeply and unfortunately that meant avoiding the forum as well. It was both a case of avoiding possible triggers as well as not knowing what to say ...couldn't unravel it myself so had no way to write about it. A bit of time and distance has helped but still things to work through - I'll get there ...just need time.

I had a difficult day today - the kids were hard work but the day has finished now so I can leave it behind me. Home early which is good and already have tomorrow organised so can relax a bit more tonight.

I hope you have had an okay day with the tradies there and been able to do some nice things for yourself. Heart

hugs @Sans911 Heart

Hello @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Gazza75 , @Flying_Hams , @BlueBay , @Former-Member 

I know what you mean @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope 

i just wanted to run away from  the last 2 days

the  sane e-mail messages over the last two days has  helped me to refocus

Glad you have had that support @Shaz51 I am still at a loss for what has happened and absolutely feel for you. You are a light in amongst so much darkness here my sister and always have been. Keep doing you because You is pretty amazing Heart

I have missed something but hat has happened on the forums @Zoe7 @Shaz51  🤔 ..... but if what vet it is is settling down now, I won’t enquire further ..... other than to say I hope you’re okay @Shaz51 @and love you lots 🥰❣️

all good now @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Shazzle Dazzle is Back @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope 

@Former-Member Heart

Hi 👋 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @oceangirl 

take care.  Thinking of you all. Xxx ❤️

@Former-Member  hope things are ok with you ❤️

@Razzle  thinking of you. Hope you’re doing ok. ❤️

👋💕 @BlueBay  ....

Fly-by hello everyone .....

💜🦋 Sorry it wasn’t a great day @Zoe7 .... and yes, behind you now .... 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance