Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Goodluck with the early appointment for hubby @Former-Member Hope you get some time to yourself today too Hon Heart

Good morning @Zoe7 - nice to 'see' you. I hope you're day has some good in it.

Also morning to @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member

I've been awake half the night with a heat pack on my chest for pain and an ice block on my belly for an itch so bad I want to tear my skin off. Feeling super uncomfortable in my skin right now.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Sans911 ... you poor thing. That sounds awful. Really hope it eases soon. 💜🍀🌺

That sounds really uncomfortable @Sans911 Look after yourself Hon - you have been through a lot and that sounds really annoying and difficult to be dealing with - hope it improves and you can get some sleep today Heart

hello and lots of hugs for today @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Maggie , @Sans911 , @Former-Member HeartHeart

🦋💜 @Zoe7 .... windy here too this morning .... grrrr .... will be thinking of you.  I hope it goes away quickly today.

That is something S2 hasn’t gotten past yet - having strangers in his space.  He can go out to spaces where strangers are, but it still brings on panic stacks sometimes .... other times he’s fine.  Lotsa daily baby steps.

Morning @Shaz51

Haha @Former-Member .... I have planned ahead.  I have bought pyjamas that look like day clothes ..... I can disguise them, and could even wear them to uni at a pinch, but they would probably come back with paint on them.

Hugs and hugs @Sans911 .... seeing you here this early (for you) was a fair indication you weren’t sleeping much.  Feeling for you too, hoping that you can get some more 💤💤💤 across the day, cos that is where the healing happens, as you well know 💜💐💕

Hope you’re back in jammie’s soon too @Former-Member ❣️

I thought you meant it was going to be a permanent move back for S2 @Faith-and-Hope but understand it is just whilst having a tradie is in his space - totally get how that would be disconcerting for him.

Hi 👋 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Former-Member and others following 

Hope you all have a nice day 

hugs to you all ❤️❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance