Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Woo!! πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

Good on you @Zoe7

I can picture you teaching all the youngins haha. I'm very happy to hear you are going smoothly with it all. To think where you were at and where you are now hey?

You are inspiring me to keep going too and I thank you for that. You are a living example of what can be done πŸ™‚

Also I hope your class is nice. They ought to be of you are the teacher πŸ™‚

Hey @MDT Thanks for the encouragement buddy. It has been a long road to get here but it is people like you here also that inspires me too. Smiley Very Happy Keep doing what you are because you are taking massive steps yourself. I know it does not always feel like that but we can see it in you. Belief in oneself is often so hard so having others here believe in us makes so much difference - keep that belief alive within yourself because we have it in you Smiley Very Happy

Well said @Zoe7

Yeah I have been more settled lately that's for sure. Slowly things progress and it comes together. ATm I'm waiting on hearing back for a few things and slowly looking at other opps. But yes, I must say that I do have a bit more self-belief based on reality πŸ™‚

What's for dinner at your place?

That is good to hear @MDT You could not be possibly doing more for yourself buddy - so keep that positive self-belief going Smiley Very Happy

Chicken and vegetables for me tonight - cooked enough last night for 2 meals so simply heated it up when I got home. Just settling in now to do some planning for tomorrow - a lot of Maths activities for the kids to see where they are all at.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?

Putting together the business plan I think @Zoe7

Also going for my weekly walk around the suburb. Just to create some variety in my exercise regime rather than always doing gym based things. I go at sunset when it's slowly getting dark.

Sunset is a beautiful time of the day too @MDT so you get in a walk and see the changes in the sky - I used to love that time of day Smiley Very Happy

Yes @Zoe7
Plenty of orange. Very nice colour in the sky against the clouds

We get really nice orange and pink sunsets over the mountain at times @MDT - so beautiful - especially when there is snow on the mountain as well Smiley Very Happy

@Faith-and-Hope πŸ˜˜πŸŒΉπŸ’•

Related image

D1635187-7788-408E-AACF-EAF3D9FDE992.jpeg

@Former-Member πŸ’πŸ’•

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance